Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Toshiba3882
Hi! My name is Kwame J Winston Sr. and I know that "Nassau Ass Hole County" Had a innocent Black Hispanic Man in Jail for a lies. "Nassau County Cops" put me in jail for Training Dogs To Fight "Wild Boars/Pigs/Hogs" that they Found on my web site it said Big Game Hog Hunting Association. That we Hunt with our dogs to eat Wild Hogs. On my Family Business website it dosen't anything about this hate, racial crime that they have wrong saying about me. I know Most of White people are evil and still racial people in Long Island and doing unlawful things here.

I really feel like that I'm back in slavery because of my color of my skin. They are really doing unlawful things to good people is trying to make it in this evil world call America that we live in. Remember this I never did anything like "Dog Fighting" or " Animal Fighting". I really understand white people they are the ones are really evil and jealous of color and hispanic people. Look you know I was the best in anything I do. I take care of them Animals I love Dogs more then people.

In the Holy Bible Genesis Chapter six Our Lord God was so sorry that he had maded man. I also feel the same way and wish I wasn't Human like you because all of the wickedness mans heart is. I really feel that that this Black Hispanic man is still in slavery with your lying people having the rope around my neck about to hang me. Remember this only God can judge me.

Sincerely
Kwame J Winston Sr
Old Red English Bulldogs Kennel
www.oldbulldogs.com

I got this email from that guy that is from Kwame. Did anyone else get this email. I am sorry but we never had any mention to races on this forum.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will try not to reply, but I can't say my husband won't. We share an email, so he might see it and probably reply. But that would be okay with me, because my husband has a way of making people cry. He can be a very mean person when he wants to. So maybe he will work his magic on this guy.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I'm just glad that I now know that I am a white devil and a racist. I wasnt aware of that before. Thanks to Kwame, I'm in the know.

And yes, he does have a way with words doesnt he Cannon?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
kogeki said:
I'm just glad that I now know that I am a white devil and a racist. I wasnt aware of that before. Thanks to Kwame, I'm in the know.

Now kogeki you're not racist, you're racial. Remember?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Ya know, I had a 30 minute conversation with him online through AOL. Not once did I lose my temper or say one mean thing to him. He hasn't talked to me, or been on this board since.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
HausMommy said:
Ya know, I had a 30 minute conversation with him online through AOL. Not once did I lose my temper or say one mean thing to him. He hasn't talked to me, or been on this board since.
RRRRRTHISGUY AGAIN!! #-o WELL HOPE IT WORKS AND HE STAYS AWAY!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
ambull040769 said:
Why was the guy put in jail?
He sold someone who was undercover a dog for the intention of fighting. His dogs were in terrible condition and was known to sell dogs for fighting. Hes not supposed to have contact with dogs for a year.

"On March 21, detectives arrested dog trainer and salesman Kwame Winston, 29, of Miller Ave. in Freeport, on six misdemeanors for training fighting animals and selling them out of his Freeport home. Detectives worked together with I-SPEAK Humane Society to uncover the defendant’s illegal operation.

Winston owns and operates the Old English Bulldogs Kennel, which he runs out of his Freeport home. The business has a comprehensive website that describes his dogs as “powerful and athletic,” claiming they “should display power and fearlessness in every move and should be ready to defend their owner.” The website also contains a definition of the word bulldog as well as links to other sites about bulldogs.

Police say they were alerted that something was wrong at the kennel when agents at I-SPEAK found Winston’s website. They then made arrangements to go to his home and “buy a dog that was purported to be a fighting dog,” says Det. Sgt. Roy Gorddard of the Nassau County First Precinct.

The agent arrested Winston after finding between 12 and 15 fighting dogs living in his garage and basement in unsanitary and cruel conditions. He is also being charged for criminal possession of a weapon after detectives also found an illegally purchased knife.

Several of the dogs had scars on their faces, and most lived in inadequate cages, says Gorddard.

The Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter responded by confiscating six dogs and placing them in their shelter.

Winston is charged with multiple felony violations of the Markets and Agricultural Law for Prohibition of animal fighting, including insufficient care of animals. He will be arraigned March 22 in the First District Court in Hempstead."

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I think it's funny how he says, "Remember this only God can judge me", and yet all he does is sit there and spew out prejudice crap about everyone else. Who's judging who?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Beetle said:
I think it's funny how he says, "Remember this only God can judge me", and yet all he does is sit there and spew out prejudice crap about everyone else. Who's judging who?
Exactly. He judges people based on color too. He called me a "white devil" multiple times :roll:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
HausMommy said:
kogeki said:

Now kogeki you're not racist, you're racial. Remember?
Darn it! You beat me to it.

I, myself, am bi-racial. I guess that makes me doubly evil, huh? :roll: If he can still play the "slavery" card, can I still play the "trail of tears" thing?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well at least we know what he did while he was in jail...tried to memorize that verse from Genesis..IDIOT!!!! :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
vaughndyer1 said:
Well at least we know what he did while he was in jail...tried to memorize that verse from Genesis..IDIOT!!!! :lol:
<snicker>....perhpas next time he'll take a few classes on grammar and religion....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts