Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I were planning on adopting a 14-month-old male pit bull this month, but his foster mom informed us that as he's maturing, he's becoming dog aggressive. We nixed our plans to adopt him, and now I have terrible puppy fever! Look at these cuties that are available for adoption in my state!

Rottweiler mix

Lab/Airedale mix (how freakin' cute is he???)

Boxer/Hound mix

Husky mix

I want them all, but I think the Lab/Airedale mix is my favorite. *sigh* Now I have to convince my husband that another puppy is a good idea. ;)

·
Registered
722 Posts
OMG, that boxer/hound mix is too cute!!! I want to rub those ears and squish that cute face!!! Bella definitely needs a playmate. :wink:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think Bella would love to have a puppy in the house...one that has as much energy to burn as she does! We might wait to get another dog until Bella is a little bit older so we can better determine her level of dog aggression (if any develops), but I can't help but fall in love with all of the puppies I see on Petfinder!

·
Registered
623 Posts
The Boxer/Hound mix is too cute!! Good luck talking your hubby into a new puppy!! I love to watch my 2 play. They keep us entertained for hours.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They are are so cute bit the lab/airdale and boxer/hound are my favorites. Then again ALL puppies are to darn cute. I want one but I will refrain right now.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
LOOK.... this is something i learned from my hubby......IT IS EASIER TO ASK FORGIVENESS THAN IT IS TO ASK PERMISSION!! if you really want another pup.... go for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts