Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this new camera
this one's alittle bigger than a quarter

this is one of the first tat I did when I opened shop(2 yrs ago)

this has all his kids names on it(first truck i ever tatted)

don't mind the scraches, her girlfriend is crazy!

the first one I ever did in a ear

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Those are awesome!!! I love the butterfly one. I want one on my lower back with a butterfly & tribal art. I've never seen one in an ear before!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
A tatoo in an ear? Weird. Cool, but weird.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
apbtgurl26 said:
Those are awesome!!! I love the butterfly one. I want one on my lower back with a butterfly & tribal art. I've never seen one in an ear before!!!
have you thought about getting a vine instead of the tribal. they come out great and they are different. just a thought. and thanks everyone for the nice complaments

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Nice work! My hubby is still a "virgin", but wants to get one that would somehow symbolize our daughter. Any ideas? We've seen one travel band written in letters, that didn't really look like letters, that was cool. She's almost 4, and he still has no idea what to do. If he does get one, I'd rather it be an original than flash.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
You could have her write her name on him and then have it tattooed in her handwriting, or do her hand or foot print. Those are some things I have seen done.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
deuce's mommy said:
You could have her write her name on him and then have it tattooed in her handwriting, or do her hand or foot print. Those are some things I have seen done.
foot prints turn out nice, you could also make her into a fairy, cute also.
I have my kids names in bent crayons on the back of my leg!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
well, I'm a little embarrased, but she doesn't know how to write yet. If it's a hand or footprint, is it usually just that, or worked into a design?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Usually it looks like the foot print they do when they are born with their name or something on it. I didn't pay attention to her age before I wrote it. She is still young.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nanniesrock said:
well, I'm a little embarrased, but she doesn't know how to write yet. If it's a hand or footprint, is it usually just that, or worked into a design?
when I do footprints I usually use the ones you get when they are born, you know what I mean, you can put her name curved over them and her birth date under it. they come out so cute

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
CC's mom, do you have a footprint pic? I'm not out to steal your art, just would like to get an idea how it would look. I've never seen one

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Very cool. I've never seen anyone with a tattoo in their ear. I've seen them in ever other place (some I didn't want to see lol).

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nanniesrock said:
CC's mom, do you have a footprint pic? I'm not out to steal your art, just would like to get an idea how it would look. I've never seen one
I didn't have a good camera for the last one if she comes back I'll take a pic. and it wouldn't be the same cause the foot print and name would be different, change three thing and it's a different piece!
Post a pic of her foot prints name and date and I'll put something together for you.I don't think you can steal pics of tattoos.unless you patent it which i don't.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Very nice work, I still need to get my dragon on my forearm reworked and finished :(

How does ear tattoos feel, from what you could tell...was it really painfull?

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sennin said:
Very nice work, I still need to get my dragon on my forearm reworked and finished :(

How does ear tattoos feel, from what you could tell...was it really painfull?
she's a baby done more than one on her and she didn't even flinch. so I would say it was rather painless

1 - 20 of 21 Posts