Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 5 month old Brindle.. she is (supposedly) 50/50 APBT/AB, she just turned 5 months on Nov 21, and she is 31-32 lbs.. is this a normal size (she is the runt :lol: )

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Ahh, she is adorable. She looks like she could be 50/50. I definately see pit. Its so cute how your cat goes in the crate also :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kogeki said:
Ahh, she is adorable. She looks like she could be 50/50. I definately see pit. Its so cute how your cat goes in the crate also :D
Actually, the cat doesn't care too much for the dog, he is a real scardey-cat.., but he was thirsty, and the water bowl was in there at the time. He was already in there when Brindle went in there, and was cornered :lol:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I want her! She's absolutely precious. Red brindle (I that's what kind of brindle she is...correct me if I'm wrong) is becoming my favorite bully color. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bella_blue said:
I want her! She's absolutely precious. Red brindle (I that's what kind of brindle she is...correct me if I'm wrong) is becoming my favorite bully color. :)
I would call her a red brindle.. actually, I have at times.. she is a very unique color, like a caramel, or capuccino color... I get compliments pretty much every time I take her out. Unfortunately, I don't use the P word :cry: I'm sorry, but I just tell most people that she is an AB.... If I do tell people she is 50/50, I make sure I say that it is the same as a boxer or bulldog, I try to educate the people that give me worried looks when I say PB...

I can't take her out without someone oogling over her though :lol:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
gintaras said:
I would call her a red brindle.. actually, I have at times.. she is a very unique color, like a caramel, or capuccino color... I get compliments pretty much every time I take her out. Unfortunately, I don't use the P word :cry: I'm sorry, but I just tell most people that she is an AB.... If I do tell people she is 50/50, I make sure I say that it is the same as a boxer or bulldog, I try to educate the people that give me worried looks when I say PB...

I can't take her out without someone oogling over her though :lol:
My dog is a pit bull when she's behaving and a "bulldog/terrier mix" when she's not. :lol: I take any opportunity I can with her to help dispell peoples' myths about pit bulls. Usually I get "But she's so sweet and friendly! She can't possible be a pit bull!" I've gotten a few negative comments, but for the most part people are really nice when they find out she's a pit bull.

P.S. I would definitely be an oogler over your dog! She's stunningly beautiful.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Sorry, I read that wrong and didn't realize that was her name!!! :oops: My neighbor used to have a boxer named Brindle, he was beautiful. I think her color is actually called liver brindle. I could be wrong but that's what I was told by the breeder. I love that color too. It's really pretty. Her eyes are amazing!

·
Registered
448 Posts
She is very pretty. Nice pics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.