Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is just the cutest thing that I hav eever seen......

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
I know I say this over and over but here it goes again. That Rosco is just one Handsome dog. I loved the puppy pics - he was so cute. I loved the full face shot with the snow in the background and I especially loved the shot of him with his ribbons. The look on his face reminded me of a child that has been told to hold all his trophies so that his "proud mom" can get a picture. So cute. :D

Off topic - Patch posted in Health. Needs info on exercising a puppy. Told him you have
some info on this. Would you mind helping him? Thanks

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
That's a cool show. I have to learn how to do that. BTW, I love the Ozzy tune and is that a Motley Crue shirt I see in photo #2 on Meagan's post? It's nice to see we have some "real" music taste on this board :D

Let's bring back the hairbands!!!! (I'm holding a lit lighter)

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Shellie, Rosco turned 5 yrs old in April.

James, yes that is a Motley Crue shirt. Can you tell I grew up in the 80's?...lol. Checked out the Crue last year when they played in Detroit. They put on a good show!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That was great!! You must be sooo proud of your boy. I can't wait to meet him someday. :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Man that Roscoe is built like a brick house with a giant head. Great looking dog, and looks like a worker to boot.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Rock On Lisa :headbang: ...you go..that was very good =D> ..whata keepsake..OH by the way I got my OZ Fest tickets for this summer already..I will be sure to take pics :wink: ..

e

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
halo said:
Very good for a first one congrats. What program didi you use? Can you add transitions?
Oh and Thank You Rosco is a ham LOL
Thanks, Halo. I used Adobe Photoshop elements and I do believe you can add transitions but I didn't know what they were. :oops: Could you explain?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Yep thats what I use. In the transitions part you can drag them inbetween each frame and it will give you special effects when it changes from one frame to the next. Like a page fold will turn a page type thing. Practice with it I think you will like it
there are a ton of transitions you can use so try them out , You can also stretch it to the music with them and slow it down or make it faster. but for now I would just try playing with them till you get use to them Drag different ones and drop right in between each picture frame then preview it and you will see what each one does.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts