Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Having lost a dog recently, it was hard for me to visit this whole discussion on losing our beloved friends. I know the pain. 3 years ago I lost another one of my best friends. It's never easy to lose one of these beautiful creatures, our gifts from God, but unfortunately when we have one in our lives we have to accept the fact that they are not going to be here as long as we are. It's so tragic and even more so that it was so sudden. My heart breaks for you.

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Just checking in and I want to thank everyone for there support/comments. I still miss Zeus and It has been over a year now, he was unique. Tonka my Alaskan Malamute has filled most of my void as he has turned out to be a great companion. He is very smart and loves all dogs and humans. I bought a place in the country for Zeus and I'm happy that I did as it is a sanctuary for any dog. Tonka's dad is is one of the top Malamutes in Canada and the breeder said she would give me a pup that was beta so he would be good with other dogs. I didn't believe her as I couldn't understand how someone could judge a pup. So far he is gentle with small dogs/puppy's (rolls on his back and lets them jump all over him). If a dog gets aggressive with him he either ignores them or gets verbal to let them know that he isn't one to be messed with and they back off.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.