Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
It's cute, but I gotta ask.. was the music SUPPOSED to change halfway through? LOL... it was all sweet and slow, then it was gangster rap! :lol:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no it wasnt i guess when i edited it it put that song in it. Whenever I finish my movies it adds stufff and i gotta erase it back I just didnt catch it. ill fix it when i get a chance

·
Registered
174 Posts
No rocky or layla :cry:

yo, yo, yo.....you seriously made me laugh out loud when you went from Aerosmith to Manny Fresh and the Bird Man, LOL. Try the Fade IN Fade OUT feature. It will make the transition from one song to the other a little better.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took it down have the new one uploading when i get the link Ill post. I also added a couple more pics too it.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Vrey cute! My daughter loves seeing herself on the videos.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Thats it... I'm sueing you for taking my pictures without permission!!!
LOL I would never do that. I love it and I love seeing all the dogs (my Moosey too.) I was naming them as the pictures went by. Great work. :thumbright: :thumbleft:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
That was cool! What a bunch of beautiful bullies we all have! Sometimes we may disasgree with one another, but one thing for sure is that we all love our dogs! I enjoyed that video!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
It's a great video. I burst into tears every time Dozer came across the screen, but then there were the rest of yall's goober dogs (and mine) to make me laugh.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
augrad said:
It's a great video. I burst into tears every time Dozer came across the screen, but then there were the rest of yall's goober dogs (and mine) to make me laugh.
Same here, I started crying when I saw Doze. :( Great vid Dev!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts