Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it! I finally made a banner. I could not figure out how to crop all but Faith out so I did it that way. Also I'm not sure how to make it bigger but I made one. Okay so its not the best but I'm happy with it being my first attempt. I think I am going to buy photo shop though because this is hard to do with what I have.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I wanted to make it wider and not so tall but haven't figured out how to do that yet. Is photo shop the best program to get? I know someone else used Adobe something. I think Pat said she did.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I use photoshop, and I love it. It's a little costly though. Someone uses photo-impact or impression or something like that. Paintshop Pro is another good program.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
I think Pat said she did.

Not me but I wish I could. I have not had the time to learn how to do this. My husband has Photoshop but I have no idea how to use it. He even bought a book to go with it to help you do the graphics step by step. Just scared of it I guess until I get into it. You did a great job and I agree, Faith does look like she is looking out of a window.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I recently bought Photoshop and so far I like it a lot (though I'm still figuring out half of what it can do!). Your banner looks great, and Faith is such a cutie!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
There is a free trial of Photoshop out there, but for the life of me I can't remember where(adobe website maybe???)! Do a search for Photoshop on ask.com and see if it pops up there!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ty I will look it up and see if I can find it.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The one I have on now Fina made for me, but the Christmas one I did have up was the one I made. The one of Faith looking out of a window.
This one........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts