Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It'll be 2 years in May that Jasper developed Lymphoma and Liver Cancer. It was the worst day of my life when we took her to the vet for her final time. She went and sat in the corner after the first injection and looked at me as if to say, "what'd you do that for?". I asked her to come and lay down on the nice blanket and go to sleep. I tried so hard to be strong - I didn't want her to know I was sad. I didn't want her to be scared.
I think about it almost every day. It breaks my heart. And while I love Petey, he can never replace Jas. She was my first dog. She was awsome. I wish I could post a pic but I don't have any on the computer. Maybe I'll find a way some time.
RIP Shoo-shoo. I miss you.... :cry:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
It's so sad when they go. I miss my first dog all the time. I love my dogs, but like you said, they can never replace the ones that leave us.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I lost my first dog in the same way - lymphoma. She was only 3 and a half years old. It was more than 8 years ago, but I still miss her everyday, and her ID tag still hangs on the lamp next to my bed. I'm so sorry for your loss. We love the ones we have just as much, but we still miss the ones who passed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts