Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help, any advice is appreciated. I have 2 cocker spaniels, both approximately 11 years old, 1 male, 1 female, both fixed. I got an American Bulldog about 8 months ago, all was fine until one night the bulldog attacked the male cocker spaniel, (don't know why). Then about a week later she went after my mom's 17 year old shihtzu. The older dog was sniffing her cow's hoof. She went after the shihtzu last night again and I was able to intervene. Is there anyway these dogs can live together, I would be heartbroken to give the Bulldog up, but I don't trust her much anymore. Thanks for all the help !!!!

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Unfortunately, it sounds as if you may not have researched bulldogs too well before deciding on one. Bullies are prone to aggression toward other dogs, especially same sex dogs. In my experience, once this aggression appears it usually only gets worse. It is possible to control it, but it will never be gone for good. My suggestion is crate and rotate if you want to keep peace in your house. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.