Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

[/img]

They were going at it. I tried to get a pic with that big nasty red thing that they inflate under their necks, but I was too late. They must have been fighting over a female close by or something. Dont see them fight much, but they were![/img]

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Do you people just carry a camera around your necks 24/7. You always catch the most amazing shots. I always see cool stuff and am without my cam.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, I dont smake in my house, so I was outside smoking and saw these two battling. They were rolling and jumping like little lions. So I ran in and grabbed my camera just in time to see the one grab the other by the face and not let go.

I dunno who won, I see it all the time, so I am not interested to sit around and watch the outcome, usually they just get tired and off they go their seperate ways!

Usually always a female involved too.

The bites dont hurt though, my kids run around catching them and they hang the from their ears like earrings, the lizzard will bite and hang on forever, until you pull him off!

I also have a female inside my pool screen, and she hangs out on the screen w/ a male who is on the outside, they go everywhere together. We leave the door open for her, but she doesnt like to go out.

I have a chamelion(sp?) inside out house. Very tiny, and runs differently. he changes colors to the wall he happens to be on at the time. He is a cutey for a lizard, he is a baby, big ol black eyes, and little suction cup toes. He hangs in the bathroom around the water. He reminds me of my son, at that lanky big headed stage(LMFAO!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts