Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I don't know how you're going to be able to part with Norris. I know there's no way I'd be able to. He's grown so much. Bella & Norris just fit together so well.

Maria

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
What sweet pics! They're so beautiful together.

And OMG - Blue is an absolute CLONE of Remy. It's uncanny!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Ok.. so if we all send our extra doggie supplies... and bribe money... WOULD YOU KEEP HIM??

He's already like family. Gonna miss that little bugger!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
Awww...too cute! I would definately miss that little booger! Did you ever end up getting one of his littermates too?
No :( His littermate brother went to another rescue up in Chicago that vetted him and put him up for adoption. I hate the way the whole litter was separated, especially since I offered to take more than one, but what can ya do?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Those are the most adorable freaking pictures ever!!!!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OrsonDogge said:
I love the one where Norris is actually pulling on Bella's lip :lol:
Aww, Norris looks like he's made of velvet in that last pic.
Sooo sweet all of them together!
I was hoping Bella and Remy would help teach him bite inhibition, but as you can see, they let him chew on them as hard as he wants! :)

His fur is so soft. He still has his puppy fuzz. I love it!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
slid3r said:
What happened to Norris's brother who you were going to adopt, the black one with white?
We were never planning on adopting his brother. We were going to foster him, but another rescue group took him even though we really wanted to foster him so that they would have each other to play with.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts