Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tank threw up last friday. (1st time he everthrew up) I took him to the vet sat morning for his puppy shots and the vet checked his stool and said he was fine. The day he threw up he was moping all day and acted sick.... Fast forward to 2 days ago.. He threw up wed morning and afternoon, I didnt feed him at night because I thought he just had a stomach bug.. Thurs the same he Threw up again. Mostly his throw ups are like whole dog food because he just gulps it down and dosent even chew! Once or twice it was like a dark liquid substance (digested food). When I got homne from work I put him out side and went to check on him and he was licking a pile of throw up, (outside) Heres the wierd thing, He threw up a Pair of my wifes Thong underware :shock: He must have gotten in to the laundry room un-noticed :cry: ... I just cant believe he ate the whole pair and threw them up? The rest of the day more of the same.. I would feed him a little bit and he would puke it back up! He threw up twice today, but is still drinking water, and acts normal, playfull and full of energy?!?!?!? I fed him a little bit about 1/2 hour ago and so far so good. He is loosing his teeth and getting his adult teeth (small front ones) I wonder if that has anything to do with it?? He has obviously lost some weight, but still has the appetite of a pig.

He has a Vet appointment in the morning, I hope everything is OK with the little dude..

Jeremy

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He threw up the whole pair... Last night I found one of my sons socks in the yard.... I fed him this morning and about 20 minutes later he threw it up. I go to the Vet in about an hour, I just hope he dosent have a blockage. Maybe it is just a virus...

Jeremy

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Sounds like he still has something stuck in his intestines. Tell the vet and have him do an X-ray to make sure. Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well just got back from the vet and nothing in his belly/intestine tract. He gave him a shot and thinks the underware made him sick.. He also gave me 6 cans of Hills Prescription diet ID, I gues it is real easy on the stomach. HYe said to feed him a teaspoon @ a tme untill he keeps it all down. He had like 3 treats @ the vet and 2 teaspoons so far and is keeping it down. The wierd thing is he actually gained a pound since last sat.??? The vet said he looks great, I hope it clears up today..

Jeremy

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No biggie asian... I fed Tank again today and he didnt puke, hopefully the shot he got cured it.

Jeremy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts