Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she came out neg. for mange yahhhhh! they gave her an ointment for the spot she has on her side instead of dips! He also said she was might be allegic(sp) to the dies in her collar, or the collar itself! ugghh
so I have to try a leather one. She also got a shot for lyme dasease. She has to get one more in 3 weeks but this vet only charges 8 dollars for mini visits, I thought that was cool! I think I like this one!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh yay!!! I'm sooooooo glad you found a better vet! That last one was a joke! and yay for no more skin problems (besdies allergies). I'm happy for you and CC

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
I'm glad to hear it wasn't mange. Watch out for those lyme disease shots though, they gave Abby one and she had a reaction to it. I wouldn't get a vaccination if you don't need it, they put a lot of harsh preservatives like iodin and metal in them. There's a lot of things in vaccines that you don't need. I use Frontline Plus and look out for ticks. But I would get as little possible vaccines as neccesary, only the neccisties. Btw, I never went back for the three week shot because of the reaction Abby had to it. Lepo and Bordatella are also shots you don't need neccacarily.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ambulldogpup said:
I'm glad to hear it wasn't mange. Watch out for those lyme disease shots though, they gave Abby one and she had a reaction to it. I wouldn't get a vaccination if you don't need it, they put a lot of harsh preservatives like iodin and metal in them. There's a lot of things in vaccines that you don't need. I use Frontline Plus and look out for ticks. But I would get as little possible vaccines as neccesary, only the neccisties. Btw, I never went back for the three week shot because of the reaction Abby had to it. Lepo and Bordatella are also shots you don't need neccacarily.
she didn't haaaave a reaction to the shot, and we have alot of deer in our back yard, two houses up from mine, the dogs both got lyme disease,one didn't make it. I use frontline I just thought better be safe. thanks for the heads up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts