Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I live in Brazil and I want to import an excelent french male. I´m looking for one red or cream male french with an excelent pedigree ( full of champions)and health garantee to be a partner of my sweety cream female french who has lots of champions in her pedigree. :idea:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet. Shes is only 6 months and her handler wants wait a little bit more to shows her. Shes´s a top model, completly gorgeous and perfect. Just take a look....

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Perhaps ask your breeder for suggestions for appropriate and compatible pedigrees. When breeding for show stock, (or any responsible breeding program that is working toward a goal, really) it is common to line breed to reinforce and cement the good qualities of that line. Your breeder will know the pedigrees of the dogs he/she has produced, and will very likely recommend either a dog of their breeding, or an outcross of another pedigree line that will compliment AND IMPROVE the b-witch you have.

I have a show Giant Schnauzer, and it is good to hear of another show dog not fighting for its championship as a puppy. So many structural faults and defects, health and inherited problems do not manifest untill the dog is older. There are MANY show dogs that would be minus a championship in conformation had they waited untill the dog was mature, but.... they want the right to breed the dog/stud the dog, or just have an inferior dog bolster a pedigree.

Good for you. I'm not showing my girl till she's about 2.5 years... only about a year to go for us till she makes her debut. She was a beautiful puppy, and is growing into a beautiful dog. Everyone will know that my dog is exactly what she appears to be when she finishes at the ripe old age of 3!!

Good luck with your Frenchie
Tina

1 - 5 of 5 Posts