Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...so i can only take Ben on a short walk due to his leg...so this means goin round the block!!
My other half told me that when i do go Gypo cries for me...so....i thought id set up the cam and get it all on vid....my other half was sat at the pc the whole time but she still did it!!

here is a 7 min ( please watch it all) vid of her while im out wiv Benny!!

Bless her!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjF7UzWdujk

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Aww...poor girl! She wants to go too.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Awww, she sure does miss you. Does she do this all the time?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Poor thing! That's just pitiful. :cry: Your other half should play fun games with her while you're gone. That way, she's distracted, and it actually becomes a pleasant experience for her for you to take Benny out. Think that might work?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Aww...that had to be hard for you to watch :cry: .....We know where Gyps loyalities lye

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bless her!!
She is ment to be my partners dog not mine!!!
Im goin 2 get him to take Ben out and see if she still does....it might be Ben she wants you know!!
She dont do it at bed time or when i pop to shops jsut when i take Ben out!!

My other half has given her love while im not here but she wont play games she still dont know how!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Gypsy said:
Bless her!!
She is ment to be my partners dog not mine!!!
Im goin 2 get him to take Ben out and see if she still does....it might be Ben she wants you know!!
She dont do it at bed time or when i pop to shops jsut when i take Ben out!!

My other half has given her love while im not here but she wont play games she still dont know how!!!
I think that is part of the problem. She feels that Ben is getting to go somewhere and she is not. She wanted to go too. There were moments she walked away and tried to settle but then went back waiting for you both to come back. What makes me think that you may be right about wanting to be with Ben, is that when you both came into the door, it was Ben she went to, I was expecting her to jump up all over you and it was Ben. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts