Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MEET ZIGGY AKA PLAYBOY

This is the most awsome pup ever. He dont chew stuff up. He will already go outside when he has to do his buisness, and will already sit. He will be 7 weeks TUES . I had him wieghed last Tues and he already wieghed 9.3 pounds @ 6 weeks. The reason its AKA playboy is becuase he has a playboy bunny on his neck

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Great pictures! :hello2: To your new puppy!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:D My babies will be 7 weeks on Tuesday, too! That is Champ's son, right? You may call him playboy, but Champ calls him Mini Me! :lol:

The bigger of my guys weigh about the same. Little tanks, aren't they?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I was woundering if you took little Champ - AKA Playboy. Haven't seen or heard about him in a while. He is SO cute. Congrats!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Dev... I guess it's been 3 mos since Champ had the litter with your neighbor's dog.. did he mate again? Or did Jas have this litter? I know it does coincide with her last heat. Not trying to start trouble, but seems odd that you never answer any questions about it. No one is going to be "mad" at you. Just curious, is all.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Very cute pup! He's adorable. I love the pic of champ and jaz on the couch...well jaz on top of champ really but cute nonetheless!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is sooo cute!!! He looks just like Champ!!!! His green eyes are stunning!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts