Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
9 months? you sure about that? Heck Bub is only 8 months old and I'm sure Vegas came after him. You sure you have your count right bro? :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Family of 5 said:
9 months? you sure about that? Heck Bub is only 8 months old and I'm sure Vegas came after him. You sure you have your count right bro? :D
yep dec 24 /05 christmas ev babby !

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O SNAP :lol: HAHAHA 8 MONTHS ! HEHEHEHEH SEE HOW BAD OF A DAD I AM !

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
LOL! it's ok we'll let you slide but you have to change your sig to this:

A DOG IS THE ONLY LIVING THING THAT WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN IT'S SELF !..SORRY GUY'S I CAN'T SPELL OR COUNT TO SAVE MY LIFE

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
i was gunna say, vegas and izzy are pretty much the same age and she is only 8 months. gotta slow down on the beer it is affecting your ability to count :tongue:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
attitude said:
i was gunna say, vegas and izzy are pretty much the same age and she is only 8 months. gotta slow down on the beer it is affecting your ability to count :tongue:
HEY NOW IAM NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM ! :? OR SOMTHING !

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Family of 5 said:
ALPHAMALE said:
LOL! it's ok we'll let you slide but you have to change your sig to this:

A DOG IS THE ONLY LIVING THING THAT WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN IT'S SELF !..SORRY GUY'S I CAN'T SPELL OR COUNT TO SAVE MY LIFE
:lol:

DONE

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ok, haven't been around this board for a LONG time, kinda lost it for a while months and months ago and just found it again... But first off

Happy 8 Month B-Day Big Vegas!! Hopefully Vegas can count better than Dad! lol JK!

Also...I read and crossposted and saw crossposted ALL Over the place when Vegas was missing....this is the same dog right?????
I kept going back and looking at those pics but then never heard any updates so I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to hear the big guy made it home!!
What was the story for his return?? How did you find him? How long was he gone? Everywhere I saw him posted was just crossposting and no one apparently knew when he made it home to post it. SOOO Happy for you and your big boy!!! :lol:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
piperstubbys1 said:
Ok, haven't been around this board for a LONG time, kinda lost it for a while months and months ago and just found it again... But first off

Happy 8 Month B-Day Big Vegas!! Hopefully Vegas can count better than Dad! lol JK!

Also...I read and crossposted and saw crossposted ALL Over the place when Vegas was missing....this is the same dog right?????
I kept going back and looking at those pics but then never heard any updates so I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to hear the big guy made it home!!
What was the story for his return?? How did you find him? How long was he gone? Everywhere I saw him posted was just crossposting and no one apparently knew when he made it home to post it. SOOO Happy for you and your big boy!!! :lol:
ya he's the same dog ...he was gone for a total of almost 3 weeks i found him chained up in the back of a body shop they were trying to turn him into a guard dog or somthing ...long and the short of it is i still have to go to court cause of what happened to the owner of the body shop after i got him back :wink: :wink: i told the cops WHAT :shock: people get hit by buses eveery day they dident think that was funny :lol: i did ! ...but hes all good now back where he belongs ...safe .

·
Registered
147 Posts
Happy B day Vagas!

I just have to ask
What did happened to the owner of the body shop after you got Vagas back?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rue said:
Happy B day Vagas!

I just have to ask
LETS JUST SAY there was plaster and a hospital involved :twisted: and he's been walking with a limp since funny what a pip dose to bone ! :x no one F#@*s with my kids wife or dogs !BOTTOM LINE !

·
Registered
154 Posts
You need people to say you were at their house when it happened? LOL!!! No Kidding! Now maybe the next time he thinks about taking someones Kid he will take a step and feel that limp and remember it Might not be a good idea! I say, what comes around goes around! A little good ole street justice isn't always a bad thing. SO Happy you have him back! He is Beautiful! I Love those eyes! He was crossposted all over the place online. There were tons of people on other pit bull rescue boards I'm on that don't know you or Vegas that were praying hard for his safe return! So Happy to hear he is home!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks misssided him like carzzzzzzzzzy and yes street justice is not ALLWAYS A BAD DEAL :wink:

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
Rue said:
Happy B day Vagas!

I just have to ask
LETS JUST SAY there was plaster and a hospital involved :twisted: and he's been walking with a limp since funny what a pip dose to bone ! :x no one F#@*s with my kids wife or dogs !BOTTOM LINE !

lol there is a twisted karma involved in that, .... i think I like it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts