Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys my next BSL I'm going to try and cover a mix of breeds who are victums of this stupid lawsI think maybe a title like
No One Is Safe or You could be next
I need pictures off Rotties, pitbulls, shepards Chows etc and one who could possibly fall victum to this.
If you have any pics or know of anyone willing to contibute please let me know or post em for me to grab
maybe I can hit a larger group of people if I do one like this too.
What do you think?

·
Registered
623 Posts
what kind of pics do you need. A good friend of mine had a rottie (he was just put down :( ) and she also has a chow/lab mix. Let me know and I will send some pics. Another friend of mine has 2 pits, and my neighbor has 2 Doberman. Do you want pics of just the dogs, or them with people, kids other dogs? Just let me know. I can put my kids in them if it would help. They love the dogs, and the dogs love them. Stupid BSL!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
This is my oldest daughter @ 1 yr and my grandparents rottweiler Rambo.
Sorry about the quality it is a scan.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Not a pitbull or rottweiler, but an American Bulldog. You can use Abby's if you want :wink:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Halo, she has been through the whole battle with the stupid homeowners insurance people!! They wanted her to put both of her dogs down!!! Her rottie was almost 11 years old, and the chow mix is 7 or 8. Please let me know how on earth you are supposed to kill your beloved pet!! Oddly enough, she had to put her rottie to sleep because he had cancer. They came to the house and observed the dogs for aggression issues, and they both passed. It is a shame it took so much time to convince the insurance company she should be allowed to keep her dogs. I know a lady who has her son living with her, he just got out of jail for armed robbery, but the insurance company has no problem with that!! He almost killed someone!!! I will send you some good pics!!

My 2 year old with his fearsome dogs Boxer and AB

My hubby and his cousin's AB/Pit mix

·
Registered
623 Posts
Oops!! forgot one

Forgot a pic, but maybe this little one should be band!! I call her my "Little Beast"

Sorry Yall, I could not pass up such a cute little beast!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks

Yeah I know its like that here my chow is 16 years old I have a rottie that is 9 and not doing well, we just lost a rottie in sept of 05. I also have 2 amstaff mix . I got insurance but when they asked me about my dogs they also asked me about their bite record and they never bit anyone so I was ok. But alot of my neigbors here are going through the same thing with their insurance they want to cancel them even if its a mix with any of those breeds in the mix. Insurance is just out to make money with no risk. They make me sick. Although I heard that State Farms is issuing to people with those breeds and so alot of home owners are switching now.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have some pics of our rottie we had when my son was a baby. My son who weighs less than 6lbs is sitting propped against her stomach. Will get it out and scan it tomorrow for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts