1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL... too cute... I had a dog when I was younger that loved to tunnel thru the snow... you wouldn't see him for a few minutes then he would pop up like a rabbit! LOL!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stilts LOL. Wonder if I can make them out of fire wood? we have a huge pile of it.
it's still snowing big time! I thought it was done because it slowed a lot. I can't wait to get out there tomorrow and take some good pics of the kids and Buddy. They'll prolly make a snowman too. Nice wet snow. \:D/

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL

Ok where are my stilts?

And still snowing...

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
wizworx said:
LOL... too cute... I had a dog when I was younger that loved to tunnel thru the snow... you wouldn't see him for a few minutes then he would pop up like a rabbit! LOL!
LMAO, I would pay to see that!

Alf, great pics... does he seem confused about what all this white stuff is?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I'm so clod looking at those pictures. I'm sure sweet BBBBBuuuuudddddyyyy was cold too. GREAT pictures. It looks so nice butI'm happy I live in Miami. Cold and me don't mix. Was he confused?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We wound up with about 7 inches.

I'm not sure if he was confused of just having fun. He was jumping around everywhere. He's put his nose in it and Kind of bury his nose. Then he'd lay down. The all of a sudden he'd jump up and take off again. LOL I think he was having fun. When it 1st started and it was about an inch or so I think he was a little confused.He was sniffing the air, and looking around. He was watching it fall & trying to catch it. LOL

The funny one was the cat... I hear smack--- slide... and penut's trying to get the snow outside the window. LOL He'd hit the window and slide down.. LOL nut!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL Poor Buddy! You guys sure got alot of snow! Looks like he enjoyed himself at least. He's such a cutie. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
LOL Too Cute

LOL Alf that is too cute gets any deeper you will have to follow the leash. It snowed here today so mine got there real first taste of it and i mean they ate it. But we only got about half of what you got I can still find my pups LOL

New pic today they were all snuggled up together i couldn't resist although my camera phone dosen't do as well as my real camera

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Alf those are some great pictures! We are finally suppose to get some tomorrow night! I thought everyone on here was hogging it! LOL But we will probally only end up with a couple of inches. But at least maybe I can get some good shots! The only thing that sucks is with this new time change, its usually dark by the time I get home from work. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts