Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way to get an ignore feature on here? ya know for those really stupid people you dont want to read posts for or get PM's from..... ?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
AllAmericanPUP isn't a dude, but yes that is a good suggestion. Adding features takes a lot of work on root's part.

·
Registered
143 Posts
HausMommy said:
AllAmericanPUP isn't a dude, but yes that is a good suggestion. Adding features takes a lot of work on root's part.
Using the word "Dude" in that way can be unisex. :wink:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
E-Dogg said:
HausMommy said:
Using the word "Dude" in that way can be unisex. :wink:
:lol: I suppose. When I hear dude, I think guy. Maybe because growing up all the guys were referred to as 'dudes' and the girls were 'chicas'. Retarded now that I think about it! :lol:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Sennin said:
Maybe if you didnt call people dumb-a$$, and act all around rude you wouldnt get harrassed...just my 2c
I'm not going say if i agree or disagree with this comment (just check my post in the photo section) but hopefully this is realized and didn't need to be brought to everyones attention

·
Registered
798 Posts
I guarantee every active member has seen the post Im referring to, so I didnt bring it to everyones attention.

Like I said, my opinion.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Kate said:
Sennin said:
Maybe if you didnt call people dumb-a$$, and act all around rude you wouldnt get harrassed...just my 2c
I'm not going say if i agree or disagree with this comment (just check my post in the photo section) but hopefully this is realized and didn't need to be brought to everyones attention
This isnt news. Everyone has seen the types of posts Sennin is referring to.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I remember, I commented on one too :?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
You're right, kogeki, it isn't news. There is no need for members to be rude to other members. From any end. Period.

This is a small public forum. If we can't all get along, then how long do you all think this forum will stay in existance. The less people enjoy it, the less people visit. The hostility is not something that will attract new members. I'm guilty of this too. So I ask all of you to please, for the sake of the forum, be polite to each other.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
HausMommy said:
The hostility is not something that will attract new members. I'm guilty of this too.
So true. I am guilty also. We want this forum to grow. If we have a problem with another member lets take care of it in PM. There is nothing wrong with debate and saying it like it is, but flaming, cursing and talking down to other members just isnt cool.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I agree. There is only so much we can do as moderators. So please, if you have a problem with someone, try to resolve it through PM. If it can't be resolved, let a moderator or the admin know. That's what we're here for.

I'd like everyone to go over the rules again:

* The owners of this forum make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this site. The owners and workers of this site are not liable or responsible for damagaes caused by any advice, suggestions, or information found on this site. If you do not wish to be bound by all of the terms and policies of this site, please do not use or visit any of the pages of this site.

* If you would like to list a litter for sale, stud service, etc. then please use our Breeders Directory instead of this forum. Any such messages posted to this forum are in violation of the terms of use and WILL be deleted. Furthermore, the user's account will be removed.

* Any commercial advertisements or spam posted to this forum are in violation of the terms of use and WILL be deleted.

* BulldogBreeds.com retains the right to delete and/or modify any postings that are part of this forum

* No profanity or curse words are to be used. Contributors should be respectful and courteous to one another. This means no "flaming". This also means no verbal attacks on other breeders or users of the forum.

* Posts to this forum may not be used to promote another "bully" breed forum. We are trying to create a community with this forum -- not fragment one.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Excuse me this is after you called me a dumb ass
Then you go on to saying that Debbie was a Rhino in which case I pmed you privately because I did not want
to ruine pitchics nice thread.

Removing PM's. They were supposed to be private.

Basically Asian stated that AllAmerican called him the name before he pm'd her. This is the end of his post:
Editted by Hausmommy

Haus can you give me the fact that I'm right? Just two words. "You're right". I know I'm seen as the villain here by
you. But just tell me I was right is all I want.

Look I came on here thinking everyone was cool. I thought I can come on here and share with everyone my love for these dogs, but it seems since I own a bully pit some of you on this thread go out of your way to make me and my dog the villain in here. I have NEVER EVER ONCE!!!! talked bad about anyones dog or puppy on here believe me your dogs not perfect!! I never once called anyone names or called their dog a mutt. I have respected everyone and their dogs and all I wished for is respect in return. What do I get? Buncha Whiners and Holier than thou bitches that want to talk @*&%@^# about me and my dogs breed.

you know what? I forgive you. I don't care what you call me. I'll still forgive you. God Bless

1 - 20 of 26 Posts