Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKay, so last night i was making dinner, and mind you Gus has been almost housebroken (hasn't gone in the house in over a month and a half). I had just let him out like 2 hours before, i hadn't fed him dinner yet, and he wasn't drinking water excessively.... He piddled like 5-10 mL's of urine right in front of the stove, which i of course stepped in and proceded to scold him and take him outside wehre he only peed a little bit more. (It was strange though that if it were a true accident in the house, that he did it in the kitchen, he always went in certain spots before...???) Anyway i wrote it off and 2 hours later he jumped on the couch on his blanket to chew his bone, and i heard him pi$$ on the blanket!!! Took him outside same routine yada yada.
So i'm worried it MAY be a UTI, and i'm going to watch it, but it can't occur that frequently in male dogs, can it? Or we're having territory issues, which i think is unlikely i haven't washed that blanket in months, so i don't know what the deal is, any thoughts?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
if you are worried about a utd, collect urine and run it to the vets. the test is only about $23 , least that is what they charged me, and then you will know for sure. make sure you keep the sample as " clean" as possible and the fresher the better so as soon as you collect get it to the vets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts