Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is SO stinkin' cute!!

The white towel smells like his littermates, so I'm using it as his comfort item right now.

"Hey, you're not my mommy!"

Bella and Remy are doing okay with him so far. Remy is very gentle with him and sets his paws down extremely carefully when he's walking around the puppy. It's so cute!! Bella just wants the puppy to play with her. She's a little too rough with him right now, so her exposure to him will be very limited for the next couple of weeks.

He still needs a name! I'm just calling him Puppy for now.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Faith Marie said:
He is a DOLL!!!!!! Tell me you will be able to give him up, and MEAN it! I could NOT! What a cutie pie!!!
We've only had him at the house for 4 hours, and he's already pooped 5 times. I don't think I'll have a problem letting him go!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh and about the name, I think you should name him Prince. The white mark on his neck looks kinda like a crown.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
augrad said:
OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!! He's too cute for words! :)

How much sleep you getting? :wink:
Last night...about 3 hours. LOL! He cries himself to sleep, wakes up, takes two steps, potties, then cries himself back to sleep. He must miss his momma and littermates an awful lot. I feel so bad for him. :(

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
augrad said:
OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!! He's too cute for words! :)

How much sleep you getting? :wink:
Last night...about 3 hours. LOL! He cries himself to sleep, wakes up, takes two steps, potties, then cries himself back to sleep. He must miss his momma and littermates an awful lot. I feel so bad for him. :(

Aww, that's so sad! How old is he again?

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Oh man Oh man.. Ill take him off your hands when he goes up for adoption IF I can get my wife on board and if he wats to travel to Cali :D

So so pretty!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.