Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could f****n kill a co owrker! He has many many animals, a true animal lover just as I am. I have been hearing about this pitbull mix pup he found several months ago. How wonderful, how sweet. He is always in the office with me.

Today I hear his pooch is not feeling well, very sick, hiding, puking, dischargeing, gross.

He takes her to the vet-PARVO!!!!

Now WTF????She is 8 months and NEVER had shots????

Can I spread this to my PUPPIES by just sharing an office with him???I know I can. I am so pissed.

My babies are getting their shots tomorrow, if they have been exposed, will the immun kill them???

I could literally wring his stupid a$$ neck.

Why ar epeople soooooooooo stupid???

And this comes just after he yells at me for not testifying in an affidavit swearing that the animal cntrl officer told me to poison all the feral cats in my neighborhood. I had over 100 ferals, that they trapped and removed by my house. I told him I wouldnt because of the favor they did for me, even though I dont beleive poisoning is the right way to rid of them, I think it was meant as as stupid joke anyway, he wants the guy "brought down" and told me I really DONT care about animals if I wouldnt help him!

Who TF cares????? Obviously its him thats wrong-Im so mad, and upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
augrad said:
I think the chances of you spreading this to your pups are probably pretty thin.
Pretty much, unless he has brought the dog to work or whatever and you stepped in it's feces then brought it home. Parvo is carried/spread through feces of infected animals. You can bring it home on anything that wasn't cleaned properly and went through an infected animals feces. As long as you've not been in direct contact with the puppy, or etc. It is highly unlikely that you will bring it home just because his dog has it. It can be in your yard, but for the most part just because his dog has it and you are coworkers the chances of it being his fault if your dogs contract it are slim to none. Puppies should be vaccinated for parvo at 6 weeks, regardless. Unless the puppy has been at your home, in your yard, or you stepped in it's poop without cleaning you shoe properly, handled it without washing your hands, drove through the poop with a car tire, etc. Then the pups should be fine. I've read that it's possible for a bird that walked through infected feces to bring it to your yard.

Maddie had all the signs and symptons of Parvo, the day before her first scheduled spay appointment. She never once tested positive for the parvo, though after plenty of money and be treated for it, she recooped and got to come home. It was horrible, and I was so worried about Ben contracting it as well, but he was perfectly fine. I never understood how she could have gotten the parvo, and he didn't, they have always had every vacc. needed, as well as things they probably didn't really need. I freaked out, and cleaned the world, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts