Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from the topic i have posted earlier about my american bulldog and pit bull getting into it...we brought the pit bull back home to see if she has changed and she hasent...my mom got home from work today and went to pet the american bulldog that we had caged so she could not get hurt and the pit bull got between my mom and the the american bulldog and just tore the american bulldog up....we had called neighbors and they couldnt get them apart, both very strong men, we ended up calling 9-1-1 and the dogs had to be shot...there was no hope and no chance of breaking them up:cry: even if they would have shot just one dog the american bulldog had no chance of living...but they are in a better place now I hope

RIP-Sparky-American Bulldog :cry: :cry: :(

RIP-Reggie-Pit bull :cry: :( :cry: :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dear cookies mom,
we tried keeping them caged...my dad did not have the heart to put the pit bull down altho now he does regret it...we all do when we brought the pit bull home they acted like nothing happened...then my mom opened the cage to pet the bulldog and the pit bull got in between my mom and the bulldog and just went after her...there was nothing to be done

:cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts