Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was one year ago today that we lost our baby Pooh (Spooky) to cancer. She was born on October 31, 1994. In honor of holloween and being all white she got her name. From the start she was a suck and cuddlebug. She never left my side. Even as she got older she never seemed to grow up. While Sadie always seems to mature and get more independent, Spooky always stayed the baby.

She loved playing with children or just being close to them. And if she saw any baby kittens or pups she would sometimes steal some and try to get them to nurse on her. She was such a silly girl, she didn't get that she didn't have anything for them. In was in her nature to be loving, and she always brightened you day.

She was the best dog a person could ever ask for. We are always thinking of her, and she will forever be in our hearts.

This is Sadie and Spooky together. Almost all of their pics were of them together. They were inseparable.

Spooky giving kisses (I wish I knew how to clean the pic, I got it from my aunt)

This was Spookie last Christmas (she is red because her immune system was low she had a bad allergy flare up).

We love you and miss you, our baby Pooh.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your support. At least I know here everyone understands where I'm coming from. Most people think I'm nuts to love my dogs this much. But I think they are. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.