Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not so indistructable! Titan is now Ill and puking tiny little particles of kong! has anyone experienced this with this specific toy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,413 Posts
The red one or the black one? The black ones are harder, but I'm still surprised he was able to do that much damage.

I'm sorry he's sick. I hope he gets it all up and feels better soon! :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
Yeah, Fina has the black one, but I have had to sit with her when she has it since day 3. she rips it apart and will swallow it if I don't take it from her. :roll:

These Dogs! Gotta Love 'em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
Those types of toys are the only ones I can give Josie. He has several diufferent types kongs (4 different shapes), squeaky ballman, balls, tires, etc. He loves the squeaky one the best!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
Sadie doesn't chew them up at all. Jazmine can, but it takes her a couple weeks to a couple months. Now our girl Spooky used to rip them up in under 10 mins!!!!!!!!! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,500 Posts
Well Moose won't play with his at all. I don't think there is a toy out there that a bully can't distroy. If there is please tell me. I'm still looking. Hope Josie feels better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,626 Posts
Do Kongs still have the lifetime garantee? I know like 7 years ago when I got one for my Shepard mix, the tag said that it was garanteed indestructable, and Kong would refund or replace it. I don't but the Kong brand anymore (too expensive) now I get the fire hydrant looking ones at Walmart. My foster Pit mix chewed the hell out of it and it was still whole when he left.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
Tinkerbell said:
Do Kongs still have the lifetime garantee? I know like 7 years ago when I got one for my Shepard mix, the tag said that it was garanteed indestructable, and Kong would refund or replace it. I don't but the Kong brand anymore (too expensive) now I get the fire hydrant looking ones at Walmart. My foster Pit mix chewed the hell out of it and it was still whole when he left.
I bought one to see what they were like. It lasted for almost a month with Jaz! I was surprised. So I went back and got another. The new one lasted only mins. I guess you have to hit it right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
augrad said:
The red one or the black one? The black ones are harder, but I'm still surprised he was able to do that much damage.

I'm sorry he's sick. I hope he gets it all up and feels better soon! :cry:

He has the red one! normally he plays with it until he gets the cookie out and he leaves it alone, but this morning I heard him gagging about 3:30am and I got up with him and saw little chunks of kong! but he seems to befeeling better after getting it out of system.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
I got Boss a Kong Stuffer thing. It's made so that you can put food in the centre. However, it says right on the toy, that although it is made for aggressive chewers, it is not indestructable. I don't know why yours would say it is indestructable =/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Yes! I have experienced this with Rocky. Not even the black ones stand a chance. Matter of fact I've tried almost ever "indistructible" toy in Petsmart and nothing lasts.

Definetly need to supervise.

The only toys I use (for this very reason) are ROPES, tennis balls and frisbees.

Tennis balls and frisbees generaly don't last more than 2-3 play sessions but I can usually find them for a buck. So I get new ones as needed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,013 Posts
jet said:
It's not so indistructable! Titan is now Ill and puking tiny little particles of kong! has anyone experienced this with this specific toy.
Maddi chewed the top off of a red one. Luckily I saw her do it - it was just big enough to cause a blockage (and you KNOW she would have swallowed it whole).
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top