Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a check from Heidi's insurance for $3000.00! After all that bashing I've done, I guess they actually pulled through for me. Her total bill was much more but I guess the maximum they will pay per illness/accident is $3000. I just wanted to tell everyone that I guess the insurance was actually a good thing for us even though they didn't cover Chico's hips. I would recomend it to anyone with a puppy or a dog that doesn't allready have a huge list of problems. I hope I didn't cause anybody to cancel their insurance because of my past experience. If I did, sorry. #-o

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Alright! $3000 is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm absolutely exstatic. We were gonna get new carpet and tile but when Heidi's accident happened everything got put on hold. Now that insurance coverred most of it, we can remodel!!!!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
What a nice surprise...and they were failry quick sending that check, too!

How's Heidi doing now? I know she made a pretty remarkable recovery...any lasting effects? Hope she (and Chico!) are doing well! :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have Petcare insurance. I pay about $30 a month for each dog. I got the 70% coverage but you can also get 100% coverage. I went with this company because they cover hip dysplasia. It sucks though because the nurse at Chico's vet wrote that he had been limping off and on for about six months and we only had the insurance for 5 months so they wouldn't cover it. From now on I know that I need to act like everything "just happened" the day before. If they can find a way out of paying for something, they definitly will. It has been worth it for me though because I was dreading Heidi's bill.

http://www.petcareinsurance.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts