Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi didn't realize there was a place for intro's. My name is Evan i live outside of toronto in ontario canada. I have owned bullies for almost 10 years and i love them all. I currently have 6 female abs 1 male ab and a male pit. quite the gang but they are a big part of my life. i enjoy doing weight pull and i have just started to get into the showing a bit. anyways it is a miserable day here so i thought i would do some exploring on your site.

Thanks Evan

here are a few pics of some of the ladies.....

Nala

Dyna

Envy

Lucy

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
holy cow batman!!

i'm scared of your dogs!! :shock: they are quite beautiful and huge!! and that last pic, well, just how did he get all the way up there? :shock:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol.... they are all very friendly the one nala is huge she is about 110lbs which is big for a female. lucy loves the spring pole she will go over ten feet up the tree for it she is awesome...

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Wow you have quite the crew and by the looks of it, a nice piece of property! Your dogs look good!

May I ask the lines of your dogs or do you have a website that may have some info? I know you have that one Dailey bitch, but I am curious as to what other blood you have on your yard. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Gorgeous Females!!! Especially the last one on the springpole!

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
WoW U beat me to it..Boss said he likes your girls they are little hotties...

e

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you all for the kind words and welcome... Lisa i have a few different lines the first female is out of barbosas stuff she is double bred bulldozer bo she is a big one at 115# and full of drive but sweet. the second one is out of damrons dogs from ohio she is the mother of Scooby of leists she has produced some great dogs. the third is that dailey dog i also have another dailey dog older that i just got with a friend. and the one up the tree is out of some johnson x mgk stuff, she is very athletic. those are me ladies...

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
DK's said:
thank you all for the kind words and welcome... Lisa i have a few different lines the first female is out of barbosas stuff she is double bred bulldozer bo she is a big one at 115# and full of drive but sweet. the second one is out of damrons dogs from ohio she is the mother of Scooby of leists she has produced some great dogs. the third is that dailey dog i also have another dailey dog older that i just got with a friend. and the one up the tree is out of some johnson x mgk stuff, she is very athletic. those are me ladies...
Thanks for the info Evan!

It's neat to hear you have some Barbosa blood on your yard. :thumbup: My boy Rosco, is out of a Barbosa bitch (Bociefus Bo X Sable) and a hybrid male. As you probably know, Bociefus Bo is a son of Bulldozer Bo. Rosco is a crazy ass boy...drive out the Yahoo, great nerve....a pretty hard dog!! So I guess its safe to say that I have a soft spot for the Barbosa stuff. :love4: and have actually been trying to learn more about Wil's dogs. Do you have anything in particular you would like to share about the Barbosa stuff? Anything at all, good or bad, health, temperament, whatever? I am all ears! Just trying to broaden my knowledge because I never want to stop learning. If you have some info, PM me if you rather.

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts