Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Bully lovers,

I am a new user to this site and have spent the last three hours reading the forum subjects. I can't tell you how many stories hit close to home. First, lets get the formalities out of the way. My name is Dave, I'm from Northwestern Pennsylvania and own a small business. Also I share my life with my third APBT. Saddly with the recent loss of my two "boyz" (APBT 16 years old), I unexpectedly came across a "godsend" thus named ANGEL! Today she is 6 months old! She has her work cut out for her because she has some big Paw-Prints to fill. I attribute the longevity of our "Boyz" to thier LOVE for LIFE and thier committment to serve. Having been raised around many other breeds of dogs, I can honestly say that I am now set in my ways! I need not explain this to you folks! However, it won't be long before I muster up the courage to voice my opinion on BSL (Bull [email protected]#* Legislation). It ain't happen here! Angel would like to send out a couple of photos to put our lives a bit more in perspective.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
slyone said:
Just fixing your picture for you. All you need is the [ img] [ /img] tags around them!

But welcome!! I'm so glad you found Angel and that she now has a wonderful home. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.