Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
beetlejuice is 9 weeks old and has had no experience with a collar or leash until now....i have had beet for five days on my own and he's taking well to his new collar. but im finding that he is really stubborn when it comes to the lead and walking. are there any tips to get beetle to walk along with me? sometimes he'll investigate the terrain on his own, other times he'll walk with me, and a good amount of the time he will just sit there or try to escape his collar/leash by pulling away. even if i walk the length of the lead and neel down he wont come to me. little tugs have no effect either. not sure if i want to start luring / rewarding this type of operation with treats.

thanks all

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, i am having the same problem with my pup Jedda, she just pulls backwards and does not walk on the lead. So if anyone has any hints it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
9 weeks is little young to start walking but I put Tora's leash on her and let her drag it around behind her to get her used to having something behind her

1 - 5 of 5 Posts