Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya all...

I've been a longtime fan of English Bulldogs but finally become the proud owner of an adorable 10 week old puppy that we named "Boomer" although it was a close race between that and "Munson" (after Yankee great Thurmon Munson).

"Boomer" arrived here in sunny Southern California at the San Diego airport yesterday morning and has been welcomed into our home with open arms. He already became the star attraction at my daughter's softball game yesterday afternoon as we took him out for a little afternoon romp in the park. It's amazing how many people love bulldog puppies.

Boomer has taken up well with our 1 year old Australian Cattle Dog/Blueheeler: Sierra. Sierra is a bit on the hyper side and, at the moment, quite a bit larger than Boomer. But that didn't stop him, Boomer seems right at home running around with her and my kids as well.

It's beome alot of fun watching him flopping around on his big paws. He doesn't appear to want to stray too far from me though. He's a playful and happy one, that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Aw, he's such a cutie!!!!!!! Congrats on your new addition and welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. Glad to be aboard.

And yes.. he does appear to have some attitude. But then again, what's a puppy without personality?

·
Registered
60 Posts
:tongue8: Wow! Welcome Bandito! Beautifull pup! You can look at him and see all the personality he has!!!! I love it! Beautifull pup and again, welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Gorgeous Pup!

Wow! Boomer is a beauty!!! We are going to look at our little EB pup this evening. He is only 6 weeks old so we still have a while to wait....but as soon as we get him, we will post a picture! We are thinking of naming him Loki.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Can we say so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the group and I can't wait to see more pics!

·
Super Moderator
15,973 Posts
Are you sure he is not related to Winston Churchill? I believe he is the only
allowed the look of a "British statesman".
:wink: :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha... I had thought of a dignified sounding name. Hence "Munson" would have worked nicely. But the kids liked Boomer... and so it sticks.

He does get that look about him from time to time though...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts