Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mary Magdalene is mentioned in the Gospels as being among the women of Galilee who followed Jesus and His disciples, and who was present at His Crucifixion and Burial, and who went to the tomb on Easter Sunday to annoint His body. She was the first to see the Risen Lord, and to announce His Resurrection to the apostles. Accordingly, she is referred to in early Christian writings as "the apostle to the apostles."
AKA Maggie Mae
AKA Mags

With Bubbette (going to GA) and Blackie (going to Rachel in MS)

With Messiah, Mosley, and Montana

Bubbette and Mags got up the steps, only to realize they were afraid to come back down

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Are you keeping her? I love her name! Wish I was good with names. I am still thinking about one!

I cannot wait til Sunday! Thanks for the new pics!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
LOL! Love the looks on their faces at the top of the stairs! "Well, we got up here...now what? It looked so interesting from down there...."

I love her name too....beautiful name for a beautiful girl!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rachel Zugg said:
Are you keeping her? I love her name! Wish I was good with names. I am still thinking about one!

I'm not SURE we're keeping her. But, we'll have her long enough to give her a proper name....just in case. Erica and Lindsay want to keep her, but I'm not so sure.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rachel Zugg said:
puppy fever....... they caught it! :wink:
Yes, yes THEY did. Thankfully, Lindsay being out of school, can be here with her often until the restaurant slows down.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That last picture is just too precious! What gorgeous puppies!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
BanterBull said:
Rachel Zugg said:

I'm not SURE we're keeping her. But, we'll have her long enough to give her a proper name....just in case. Erica and Lindsay want to keep her, but I'm not so sure.
You're keeping her! LOL :wink:

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kasco said:
BanterBull said:
Rachel Zugg said:

You're keeping her! LOL :wink:
Yeah, probably. When Erica said "We should name her," that was it. :oops:

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bodazafa said:
Lol - Magnum goes by Maggie May and Mags - too funny
Oh yeah? What a coincidence. I like the name Magnum. We picked her name since Mosley Bubba Chuck (boxer "Sugar" Shane Mosley and Allen "Bubba Chuck" Iverson) and Montana Jo (Joe Montana) are both after athletes...and then, of course, Messiah is biblical, so we stuck with that....

~S

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They are absolutly beautiful. I would want her but we will be having a new baby in the house by the end of August. Yeh I'm going to be a Grandma :D . 4 dogs and 5 cats way to much with the new arrival.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts