Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decided to name her Justice. She's already starting to answer to it! The ride back was so peaceful and easy, she didn't make a single peep, and just slept most of the way.

She's still not too sure what to think of her monster of a brother. He keeps jumping around her and knocking her over, and it's scaring her.

So here are a few pics of her:

Her and her foster mom Laura:

Ready to go:

Pit Stop(no pun intended):

Home sweet home:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!! She is soooooo CUTE Tasha!! What a pretty name. Her colors remind me of Heaven's. Oh I am so glad you made it home okay with them. I can't wait to hear more!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LuvaBULL said:
OMG!!!!!!!!! She is soooooo CUTE Tasha!! What a pretty name. Her colors remind me of Heaven's. Oh I am so glad you made it home okay with them. I can't wait to hear more!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
She reminds a lot of Heaven, Brodie, and Pitchic's Darla.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LuvaBULL said:
She does look a lot like Brodie. She looks like a snuggle bug.
Loves to snuggle and be held. She's really taken to Dennis, she's curled up at his feet right now!

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
angie7349 said:
Too cute!!! What does Huas think?
That she's here purely for his enjoyment. He didn't notice that she was in a kennel behind him the whole way home, but as soon as we got home he kept bowling her over.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Beautiful girl. Love the name, too. She looks pooped. Give her a few days, she'll get used to Haus and he, hopefully, will get used to her and give her a break. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
JennKBM said:
The upside down picture in the recliner, is so cute! Congrats :)

I have to say that is one one my fav out of all the pics.She looks so comfy in that pic :D
She looks like she has really taken to your hubby,very cute!!!
She is adorable.I love her coloring.How does she seem to be adjusting? How old is she? How is Haus so far with her?
So exciting.Glad to see you all made it home alright,although I am sure you guys are butt tired :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. I love her name. She looks like she has been there from the start (very comfortable) Haus will be happy to have a playmate.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys, we love her to pieces already!

She seems to be adjusting very well. She's a very curious pup, and not afraid of much. I don't know anything about her parents, but she seems to be mostly pitbull. If she is a mix, there is very little of whatever else in her.

She will be 4 months old on the 11th according to her vet records. They are faxing us the vet records from Tennessee tomorrow.

So far, Haus is a little rough with her. I don't think he realizes that he's twice her size. She has no problem letting him know that he's hurt her though.

I'm so very excited to have this little girl in my life!! I'm so glad we could help her :) Thank you for cross posting that Trina!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.