Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my little girl, Maia (pronounced My-ah). She's an English Staffy. this photo was taken when she was 13 weeks old (she's now 16 weeks)

I think she's a canine, but the way she snores and passes wind, I think I may have bought a piglet by mistake!! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is beautiful!! I think all the bull breeds have some piggy mixed in somewhere along the line! LOL :laughing5:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeovil red said:
Shes very cute.

She looks like shes done something naughty in that pic :D
:D Is there ever a time when they haven't done something naughty? (Apart from when they're asleep- then they're dreaming of naughtiness!! :lol: )

That's her "Please love me!" look, which also doubles as her, "Please love me, and don't be angry because I chewed (insert any given object here) " look!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's such a friendly dog that anybody would have no trouble taking her away with them- I know friendliness towards humans is a breed trait, but I'd like it if I could somehow teach her to be a bit more wary of some people (lot's of people who'd love to steal good Staffy breeding stock, so they can breed themselves lots of little fighting dogs- SCUM!! The thought of her following some drug dealer around just makes me sick!)
My back garden is pretty secure, but there's always a way in if someone knows what they're looking for.

You can have her though angie, provided you've got the entire universe to give in exchange :wink: :D (or maybe not even then! Isn't it amazing how they take control of your heart so quickly?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.