Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hallo! im new on this forum..=] just wantd 2 debut my new staffy pup Thor n post sum pics up. i think hes da MOST adorable lil thing!!! :D hes a purebred n his colour is reD smut. 7 wks old he is such a well behaved lil puppy. we thot he would cry a lot on his 1st nyt away frm his bros n sis but he hardly did! hes so cute! dont ya think??

·
Registered
210 Posts
He's beautiful- but I think from the way he's enjoying that flip-flop (jandall ?), he might not always be the little angel he seems to be! :)
Another Staffie owner always welcome!! Be prepared for your entire life to be dominated by a stinky little ball of love, determination and muscle :wink:

·
Registered
775 Posts
thorsmummy said:
hallo! im new on this forum..=] just wantd 2 debut my new staffy pup Thor n post sum pics up. i think hes da MOST adorable lil thing!!! :D hes a purebred n his colour is reD smut. 7 wks old he is such a well behaved lil puppy. we thot he would cry a lot on his 1st nyt away frm his bros n sis but he hardly did! hes so cute! dont ya think??

Sup you FNG

·
Registered
932 Posts
YAY! another Aussie on the forum!

I'm from Sydney too... nice to meet you!

From one SBT to another - WELCOME! You will find that this place is full of the most lovely dog owners ever!

Thor is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts