Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Daniel and I am currently living in Hubert,NC(Southeast,NC) I dont not own any bully breeds as of right now but have owned both a Amstaf and an AB. Right now I am looking for a breeder of Standard/Scott/Performance type American Bulldogs, and was looking for some sugestions on breeders. would also consider Adoption/rescue from somebody in eastern NC. As of right now I own a 14yr old black lab that has been around sence he was a 8 week old pup. Also in this house are 2 black labs that my parents rescued about a year ago. Any info on respectable breeders is appreciated remember I am looking for the Standard/Scott/Performance AB maybe Hybrid, but no full johnson types. I like the leaner, muscular look as apposed to a thicker boned shorter muzzled. Thanks all and I will see you around :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I'm not real good with helping you with your questions, but I did want to say welcome!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Introducing myself

Hi and welcome, I'm from NC also. the Triad area. I don't know anyone who has Scoot lines but I do know of someone here that has Johnson lines.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Jemhidiahssj4 said:
Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Daniel and I am currently living in Hubert,NC(Southeast,NC) I dont not own any bully breeds as of right now but have owned both a Amstaf and an AB. Right now I am looking for a breeder of Standard/Scott/Performance type American Bulldogs, and was looking for some sugestions on breeders. would also consider Adoption/rescue from somebody in eastern NC. As of right now I own a 14yr old black lab that has been around sence he was a 8 week old pup. Also in this house are 2 black labs that my parents rescued about a year ago. Any info on respectable breeders is appreciated remember I am looking for the Standard/Scott/Performance AB maybe Hybrid, but no full johnson types. I like the leaner, muscular look as apposed to a thicker boned shorter muzzled. Thanks all and I will see you around :D
25 post pathetic. I can post in my sleep FNG

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Jemhidiahssj4 said:
What the hell are you talking about?
Just ignore him. He had PMS that day. Welcome! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts