Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The newest lady to the crew, a female counterpart to my OBB 'Q'

So the ladyfriend has been wanting a dawgie for sometime now and she fell in love with Q so I went and got her a lil female version to co-own with myself. Now she can come by for "play dates" whenever :lol:

Here she is:

ROXY ROLLER (8weeks)

:love10: love me some roxxxy

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha no worries, I'm moving a 13 hr drive away to be with her this month, pretty definate it's going to last this one :)
less than 2 more weeks!

I am so obsessed with these dogs, SOOO much drive and fire in such a compact bully package. These 2 will most likely be closer to 40 pounds. She was the largest of the litter, and has a head like her sire who is 38 pnds and still growing. Q was a late bloomer and he is now the largest of his litter as well, surpassing all of his littermates.

I need to get some video of lil Q so you know what I mean about his drive. He's only around 16 weeks and he's already swinging around on the rope lol....he's a nutter, not freightened of Diablo one bit either.

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
redbull said:
haha no worries, I'm moving a 13 hr drive away to be with her this month, pretty definate it's going to last this one :)
less than 2 more weeks!

I am so obsessed with these dogs, SOOO much drive and fire in such a compact bully package. These 2 will most likely be closer to 40 pounds. She was the largest of the litter, and has a head like her sire who is 38 pnds and still growing. Q was a late bloomer and he is now the largest of his litter as well.

I need to get some video of lil Q so you know what I mean about his drive. He's only around 16 weeks and he's already swinging around on the rope lol....he's a nutter, not freightened of Diablo one bit either.

Well I am so happy for you both and for the dogs. I know the move will be great
with lots of new adventures. Looking forward to the video. Best wishes and good luck.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! I really think she's going to turn out like her sire:

He's the stockiest and largest of the OBB's over at O'Klassic kennels (38pnds and still filling out a bit). The two of them have the same head and she is the stockiest of the litter so it will be interesting to watch her develop. :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
What a cute pup! So little!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts