Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tora snores like a bear...I have never had a dog that snores like she does....She grunts a lot too, she does not seem to be bothered but I am wonderingif your dog snore like freaking bears

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh yes............
Vito snores very loud - i think it is normal for EB. It ist normal when an EB snore - is the result of the short nosevein! Bulldogs have the same organs like other dogs but they have luck soace for this and because of that they snores.

This can be compared with:
You have an 100m² apartment and you moved to a 20 m² with all you furnitures..... the furnitures are the organs from nose and the flta is the nosevein.... i hope my english was understandable

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL! I asked this same question when Titus was a pup... and what I have come to realize it that is just another one of those bully things! LOL!! Titus will rock the house sometimes especially when he lays on his back, and when he was younger when he would get all reved up and playing around he would do this sort of loud snort thing like he couldn't breathe for a few seconds and then be right back at it, he has out grown the last one tho... But still snores like a chain saw!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Was a question I asked the vet...She snores is that normal? she said yes.

lol didn't realise how many of them did it :lol: oh by the way...do they grow out of it ? [-o<

·
Registered
112 Posts
snores

bryn snores like a old man when we are in bed at night you can hear him downstairs :lol: i couldnt sleep with him would keep me awake all night 8) i need my sleep as im up early :)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Sorry folks - Magnum is 2.5 years old and STILL snores like a bear! She is so freakin loud she wakes me up all the time!!! GRRRRR - she is crazy loud with the snoring - so I don't think they outgrow it! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL I was starting to think the snoring was excessive but I guess not :shock:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
angie7349 said:
LOL I was starting to think the snoring was excessive but I guess not :shock:
Nope. and they don't outgrow it either. Chopper snores so loud he wakes up my son upstairs! :shock: Jazzy, luckily, does not snore, but she does dream alot so she barks and yelps! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts