Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog lilly 1/2 eng 1/2 amer bulldog. did not even bark last month when my house was robbed. the dog licks and loves everyone even people that show agression to me and my family[/img]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
I think that's a good thing.
My wife and I agree. It's too bad about the robbery though :(

·
Registered
416 Posts
credit said:
I bought the dog to scare away the robbers not to kiss them to death
I had kids for the exact same reason. I wanted them to protect me. I get so pissed when my two year old son says hi to the random stranger walking down the road. ](*,)

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Do you know the difference between a personal protection dog and an estate guardian? If so which one were you expecting to get?

Has your dog recieved any formal training?

Were the parents of your dog trained PP or estate guardians?

Do you realize that most dogs do no have the nerve and courage to do this job in the first place?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not here to give away my dog I love her
she has received no formal training
I used to have a pit boxer that kissed everyone too until the one day a trainer friend of mine aggitated her and tought to why its good to keep a dog on a leash.
the dog almost broke the leash to kill this guy.
I guess he does good aggitaion work if he wasnt back in Jail I'd get him to work with my dog

·
Registered
886 Posts
go to the pound and get a mean mutt to have as a guard dog, dont make this one mean, god heres a nother news story waiting to happen. thank god she doesnt look like a pit bull.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She 's 2 1/2 so I think there is still hope she is getting more protective naturally with age

·
Registered
886 Posts
well hopefully you dont try to turn her into a monster, like i said keep her sweet and you wont regret it, make her mean and you will end up putting her down.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A loving dog would be one that protects it's MASTER and it's MASTER's FAMILY TILL DEATH
If that statement offends you sorry.
A dog to me serves many functions like the dogs of the American Frontiers man. companionship protection both of life and property.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I'm A troll Than you must be a hole, BTW does randomly insulting someone make you what feel good about yourself

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I believe in all that I have read on EB's that since the old days of bull baiting was stopped and the breed almost died off the breeders who decided to bring back the breed decided to take those qualities out. That's why the EB is so affectionate and is considered to be a great breed around kids. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I've read alot about this.) I don't really know much about the AB though. Personally, with my EB's I wanted a dog that would be great around everyone and they have both proven to be that.

·
Registered
886 Posts
credit said:
A loving dog would be one that protects it's MASTER and it's MASTER's FAMILY TILL DEATH
If that statement offends you sorry.
A dog to me serves many functions like the dogs of the American Frontiers man. companionship protection both of life and property.
Why? your dog is less than 50 pounds...and also thats not a pet thats a guard dog, so go buy a guard dog, not a dog that has EB in his blood...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts