Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Most likely not. He may have stopped growing tall, but he'll most likely keep filling out until he's 18-24 months old.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Heaven stopped growing around 10 mos, but I'm hoping she continues to put on some mass. She hasn't yet, and she's 14 mos. I think she's just going to be petite.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
most dogs continue to fill out until 2-3 years. As bella said tho he most likely won't get taller

·
Banned
136 Posts
they say they grow up the first year and out the second year. The first year they should be getting taller, and the second year is when the chest starts to widen and they put on weight. They're normally done growing through the third year.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
yep thats what I've heard. So how big is he? Do you know his weight? Moose stopped growing in hight but now I see muscle starting to grow on his shoulders and legs. So around 2 you should see the finish product.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
The bones stop growing at around 9-9.5 months, but then they fill out and gain muscle. Usually around 2 years they max out.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Wow Murphy is big. Moose just turned 1 year on April 1 and he weighs 85 pounds. Your boy will be big.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts