Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roxy's had some and she's been crapping all over the place! #-o Should I starve her tonight to help settle her tummy? and she smells! been sniffing me teenages as I thought it was them! lol

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
If she's still having trouble tomorrow, boil her some chicken and brown rice. It's bland and easy on the tummy. You can also give her some yogurt to add some good bacteria back into her intestines and balance her out a little.

:cry: Hope she feels better soon!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She seems a lot better today :) I only gave her a small meal last night. Thank you for your replies :) She'll have some yogurt later :)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I feed my dogs all meats and veggies raw and they have never had a problem with smelling or diarea etc.. They are very healthy and look amazing. Everytime i go to the vet for needles they are comment on how healthy they r. I have heard people say Pork isnt good for dogs but i feed it raw NOT cooked.
I feed turkey necks,femers,hamburg,chicken,liver,hearts,fish etc all raw
So i think it depends on how much fed and how it is stored and if its cooked and if the dog is use to it

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roxy is all back to normal, would seem most of the family gave her their left over Pork! I cooked way to much lol

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
vodka6483 said:
are you still feeding her raw??
No, she has Burns kibble and cooked meat(no chicken). I spoke with my vet and she pointed out the bones/choking, which I was aware of, but it was when i spoke with the RSPCA, they said the meat in this country isn't good enough to eat raw!

She also has cooked fish (cod, tuna and Coley)with oliver oil. Annoying things is she chokes most of the time with her kibble! she seems to suck it up and it catches her throat, I'm forever patting her back! :roll: So if we had better quality meat, then yes I would still be given her a BARF diet!

·
Registered
183 Posts
thats funny vets say different things because when i had remy at 5 wks the vets said i could ween her on cottage cheese and minced beef blended until soft and she was good on it. i would of thought if a pup can eat raw an should be able to.
did you have a problem with chicken? i had problems with chicken from the start

1 - 11 of 11 Posts