Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The images arent the best quailty, it was difficult to get them to stand still!

Heres my two dogs, Molly the brindle staffie bitch X (lab) and Storm, the Irish blue staff.
Storm has champion blood lines runnng back to the original irish fighting dogs (back in the day when that sort of thing was permitted normal) shes soft as butter though and the only vice she has is shes too friendly, she would be quite happy going off with the 1st stranger she meets :roll:

Molly can be a bit tempremental around other dogs, she can be a misrebly cow at times, but shes never been agressive towards another dog, shes just jelous of storm getting all the attention and sulks :roll: But she was my 1st dog and she will always be my fave 8)

Does anyone on here own an Irish staffie? apprently they were APT and brought over to Ireland (yonks ago) where the breed evolved?! i could just be talking crap though :p but if you look at her and other Irish staffs, the head is very unique and nothing like an english staffie really, plus they are taller than english staffs-more athletic looking.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow, amazing looking dogs!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.