Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
So cute!! She reminds me of one of Koa's breeder's dogs. He's white with blue markings too. He just produced another litter, they have 3 males left.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LuvaBULL said:
So cute!! She reminds me of one of Koa's breeder's dogs. He's white with blue markings too. He just produced another litter, they have 3 males left.

now thats not nice makin me want anther pup! :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Actually I checked... the 3 left are all brindle. (The mom was like a chocolate brindle.) It wasn't Koa's breeder's litter, but that's her male. (I mean that she studded him out to another kennel.) Do you think CC looks a little like him in the eyes?

I don't see very many whites with blue markings. It's kind of different. Does CC's breeder ever plan on more litters?

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Actually I checked... the 3 left are all brindle. (The mom was like a chocolate brindle.) It wasn't Koa's breeder's litter, but that's her male. (I mean that she studded him out to another kennel.) Do you think CC looks a little like him in the eyes?

I don't see very many whites with blue markings. It's kind of different. Does CC's breeder ever plan on more litters?
I'm sure he is, but he's selling them for $2500 a piece, which I think is a little much,I don't have that kind of money, plus my husband would kill me if I brought another one home :)
If we get another dog, we have to move first and he wants a basset hound named Larry :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Aww they look so happy :D ...........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts