Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I love them all!!!!!! Do you have any pics of dolphin tatoos you have done? I love dolphins! Sorry off the subject I know.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have done a coulpe but it was before I got my new camera, so I don't have any good pic of them. Next week a girl should be coming in that I did a really cool one on, when she does I'll take a pic.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Man I am just learning all sorts of new stuff about CC. First I thought she was an AB, and found out she is an APBT. NOW I see she has spots on her back/behind... I thought she was pure white!! LOL, great pics!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Man I am just learning all sorts of new stuff about CC. First I thought she was an AB, and found out she is an APBT. NOW I see she has spots on her back/behind... I thought she was pure white!! LOL, great pics!
she's my blue and white cow!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
halo said:
Great pic's I wish I lived closer My son wants a tatoo just like the one on your arm.
I had to look, thats a girl that works for me. I did it though, if your talking about the goldfish.I have a dragonfly on my arm but I don't think I posted it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.