Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i know there could be a hundrend things that may cause this (food, bug bite, infection...) but lately Gus has been biting his "knee" joint of his left rear paw, almost on the hair line where it gets thinner and softer near his underside (i just tried to take a picture of that, not as easy as i thought). I would think he's just having an itcy spot, he hasn't broken the skin, i'm just wondering if any one has an idea. Oh and i really don't think it's his food, he's been on Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice puppy chow and LOVES it (of course he loves to eat anything he can put in his mouth, like ROCKS and carpet fuzz). He doesn't seem obsessed with the itching just bites it once in awhile, I'm probably just overreacting, but any ideas?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well if he is just doing it every once in a while then he probably has a itch. If it is often then it could be a lot of thing. I would watch it for a few days and see what happens. This is my opion. I do this before I get into more details with Moose if I thnk something is wrong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.