Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after some thinking. I have decided to make a life changing decision. I would like to thank Beetle for the help with this choice. I am adding another to my family. Zena is great don't get me wrong but she has a few issues that we need to work out. I am still looking for a forever home for her so if any of you know of anyone here in Texas let me know. Now for the news...I am picking up a 16 week old AB from Cleburne in the morning. Here are a few pictures of her. I am so happy. I can't wait to finally have a puppy to raise and keep and call my own!!! MINE MINE MINE Please help me get through all this puppy stuff because I didn't have to do it with Sugar or Zena. I love all of you like family and can't wait to share more with you.
I need names too...Hey Red, we really like the name CAMI!!!

***Edit she is the one with the patch on her eye on the left and in the middle

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Aww....she's so cute! Congrats!! Let me know when you want me to re-do your banner. :lol:
Well, now that you mentioned it...LOL
I gotta get some good snaps first..Hey Leeann any names for girls????

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No kidding. I can't think of a good one for the life of me. I want to wait till I get her home a see her and her personality but at the same time I want to name her now. I like Cami so much but I don't want to steal Red's name. I also like Tori. I dunno...I guess I am kinda overly excited because I haven't had a puppy in years..since my Italian Greyhound. YEAH YEAH I am super happy!

·
Registered
623 Posts
OMG she is so cute!! When you get her be sure to post lots of pics!! Sorry things did not work out with your foster. Hope you are able to find a wonderful home for her!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On my way to Cleburne this morning to pick a little package...Wish us luck and we will post soon.
TTYL~Vonna

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awwww, she's precious!!! I've always wanted a little girl named Justice.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
So Darla's not a contender name? She does have the patch like Petey from the Lil Rascals! heehee just kidding!

hmmm....

Lilly
Gabby
Firecracker
Betty
Maia (my daughter's name just had to throw it in!)
Hannah
Sidney (love shortening it to sid)
Bombshell (you can call her Shelley)
Sadie (then you can sing her Sexy Sadie What have you done? you made a fool of everyooooooonnnneee, Beatles :roll: :lol: )

OK that's the short list...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Aww, she is so cute. So if u don't mind me asking, what exactly are the problems Zena is having? How is she with male dogs? I am sure u can see where I am going with this. My husband would kill me for even thinking about it, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I am a little spoiled. He will let me get away with pretty much anything if I just keep at it. Actually when I told him about fostering he was pretty interested. I guess Deuce softened him up a bit. I know Zena had some issues with chewing, but other than that whats up with her?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
she's adorable and very huge for 16 weeks!!

Samara reminds me of the Ring, creepy

how about~

Gia
Riley
Venus (& Vonna)
Simone
Jasper
Chloe

EDIT: Angel
Piper (i really like piper)
Bullface
Brandy

i have more, but under pressure i can't think

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
Samara - "protected by God" - I hate when horror flicks take awesome meanings and get them all distorted, aand no one can forget for along time...look what happen to Carrie and Christine....poor girls :lol:
I love that name. It's also a fruit. And a city in Russia. And a beach in Costa Rica. And a town in Iraq (well, that one is spelled Samarra) :D

It's one of the names I considered for Tala.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts