Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've missed you all so much! Just been very very busy. As you can see, Rocco and Chloe are doing about the same as always. Still spoiled rotten!

Rocco with my one year old nephew... he is definitely living up to the nanny dog title! He follows Gavin around everywhere he goes and is so gentle with him

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are a couple more from our yard

See the worn spot in the lawn under that tree? This is from Rocco's new hobby. He runs around and around under that darn tree jumping and trying to reach the branches that are a good six feet above his head. He's never once come close to getting them. Theres a tree closer to the house that he's had more luck with but he doesn't seem to jump there very often. I went out and bought him a new rope and tied it to a sturdier branch on a different tree, but he doesn't like it nearly as much as jumping for this tree. :roll: Go figure.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Oooooh I'm so glad to see some updated Rocco and Chloe pics, and to hear from you!! I hope you all are getting settled in quite well!! Give both your beautiful bullies a hug from Haus and myself!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
That yard is so awesome! Do the dogs go in the pool? I've been wanting to get one of those for my yard for the summer. I'm worried that they wouldn't be able to get out once they get in though. It's good to hear from you, the dogs look great!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, the yard has been great, but it was a LOT of work to get it all fenced in so they can't get out. Rocco is a little escape artist. Plus the house is on piers so we had to block off the whole underside of the house with lattice board. We ended up having to replace all the old fencing with fencing that has smaller holes because Rocco was squeezing through the old ones. The dogs havent tried to get in the pool yet, but neither have we. We just replaced the liner and I'm still working on getting the chemicals just right. It will be really nice in the summer, I just hope we don't have a problem with Rocco getting in the pool, because I don't know if he'd ever come out. :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww...I'm so happy you're back! We've missed you and the dogs. They look great. Love your yard. It's beautiful. :toothy7:

·
Registered
586 Posts
The pics look GREAT! Rocco and Chloe look so happy and have so much space to run and play......
Thou shalt not covet :angel7:
Thou shalt not covet :angel1:
Thou shalt not covet :angel12:
Crap, I'm coveting that YARD!!!!! :crybaby:

Oh well, I'm off to repent now............. GREAT to see you back!

Bridget

·
Registered
704 Posts
The pics look awesome!! Rocco and Chloe look completely comfortable. I've sure missed Miss Chloe alot..her smiling face makes me happy though. I hope you guys are doing well..I will have a letter on it's way to you guys soon with my new contact info--we are just freshly moved to our place in the redwoods (it's been about 2 weeks now) One last trip down south to get the horse and the old kennel stuff and we are done!

Anyway, love your yard..glad to see the pics. Take care and talk to you soon!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.