Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Koa is growing up. He has a deep, "big boy" bark now, rather than his cute puppy bark. Right now he is barking at the squirrels and trying to sound like a bad ass.

*sigh* They grow up so fast!

I'm gonna take both my dog's over to my sister's house here in a bit. I'll try to take pics and post them under Photos later!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I know. It's very sad, isn't it? :cry: You should see my babies - they're 10.5 weeks now, and look like big boys and girls with their spiffy new collars on. (I'll post photos later.)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....no more puppies? I hate it when all of a sudden you look at them and you can see the "dog" in their faces instead of the "puppy". Maybe you need another one! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, it's really tempting. Since I can't have more children, I put all my heart into puppies. You know how when someone close to you is pregnant, women sometimes get "baby fever"? Well my sister is pregnant (with #6) and I'm getting "puppy fever." I'll just have to get over it though, because I doubt I'd ever find a breed that will get along well with the 2 I've got.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Way to fast

They do grow way to fast I can't believe I brought my 2 babies home Oct 8th 2005 at 8 weeks and 5 lbs now at 5 months old and 52 lbs they have just grown way to fast and I keep saying I hope you stay where you are they are just so nice at this size too but I am seeing the dog come forth now and the deep bark, But good news they still whine like they are babies LOL. There heads are what I find get so big so fast too. But you know Heaven & Koa will always be beautiful dogs !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts