Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the post on this site daily and just now registered, I have a 1 year old female valley bulldog the love of my life, almost 3 year old rottie spoiled rotten too, 10 week old english pointer mix finally signed adoption on today. I help run the foster program for a no kill rescue in western NC. I am no dog trainer but try to keep educated, knowledgeable in basic ob training. Right now I only have 5 dogs a low # for me, I decided after 2 then 5 it doesn't make much difference the more the merrier. I love what I'm doing, I also work 2 jobs, was going to get an english bully, but then Ginger the new english pointer fell in my lap, well actually crawled in my lap. She was the runt of a group of foster puppies I took in she wouldn't leave me alone so she is staying here. I guess I'm gonna have my hands full I have 1 troubed foster and my new Ginger she just learned to bark and is already proving she will be quite a hand full (bighting and barking) were working on that.

Nice to meet everyone,
Krystal

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Everyone I am a new Staffordshire Terrier Owner

I am getting so much information. It is hard for me to tell what breed is what in the pictures. I just bought my lil one he is 5 weeks old. The owner had a horrible set up outside and I felt so guilty I just couldn't leave him there. The mom was very sweet but I didnt get to meet the dad. His name is Jake and I look forward to putting a picture up soon. He is quietly sleeping in his crate after a long night so I dare not to disturb him. Thank everyone for answering my questions re: food and integrating him into my family of small dogs. I have read everything possible to be prepared and hope I am a good mommy to him. I couldn't bear having to give him up because I wasn't a responsible owner. He is definately headstrong for his age and giving the household a run for their money. Then I had to hear about teenage years. I thought the puppy stage was the worst lol except for those sweet kisses he gives when he is not trying to tear my lips off with those razor sharp teeth ;) You all have very beatutiful dogs and great information. Thanks Again Angela

1 - 9 of 9 Posts